Monday, March 21, 2016

Inside The Bears Den looking more like home part 1

With our shake down cruise coming this week YIKES....I was taught by Rich Marston of RVSalesOfOregon.com via YouTube sales videos..."You just have to take care of the co-Pilot."

So this past weekend we finally got our head board that we made installed.  Our third attempt was a success, lesson learned don't use the old head board as a template, instead use where it is going to mark your drill holes for the mounting screws.  I also like the way the buttons came out just by painting them to match the material that we selected from the fabric store.  It will look even better once we get our new mattress and bed coverings on...that is coming in part 2 of this post following our shake down cruise.



On the walls we have some of our Disney art work up, using the 3M locking tape...oh and it LOCKS the shake down cruise we will see how things "Stay Up" but just with me trying to pull em back off, there were really ON THERE !!.  Linda and I both love Disney, last time we were there I know based on my 2001 Winnie the Pooh sweat shirt, which kids just love it when I have it on.






AND We put up some stuffed toys just for fun.




If you want to see the new carpet runners in our living area with pillows, bed completed, Refrigerator gauge installed and working, water gauge installed and air hose working, stay tuned for Inside The Bears Den looking more like home part 2.

Now where did I leave those keys to the Bears Den...........?

No comments:

Post a Comment