Friday, April 22, 2016

Simple Challenges.

The Bears Den will be coming out of storage very soon and going on the road full time, we are so excited.  So I went over to load some items yesterday in the early morning it had rained very heavy from about 3:30 am until 6:00 am.  When I got to the coach in front of the door was over 3 inches of cold deep rain water, tough in my tennis shoes to stay dry.  


The water was so clear, cold and wet a sure thing to wake a bear up.

The bigger challenge was the motorhome next to us is back in storage and they seem to like parking really close to the Bears Den.  This made squeezing in the coach, for a bear of my size, another challenge, of course I got in, started it up, pulled forward and loaded the coach.


That is a nice reflection of our mirror in his mirror.

Will next weeks travels be of this type challenge?  Stay tuned as now the roads being traveled will have bears on them.   


1 comment:

  1. Look forward to following you both on this adventure into the unknown.
    Making wish I could join you.
    Make sure to get on hitchitch.com and register as a full timer

    ReplyDelete